The Boys & Girls Clubs of Steamboat Springs provides a safe, positive place for the kids in the Steamboat community. Our Clubs have full time, part time, and junior staff youth development professionals, who mentor, teach and play with the youth we serve.
- Our annual membership is $25 per child. The after school program is FREE with our membership.
- After school programs include snack time, homework help, organized youth development programs, fun games and outdoor activities in a safe and positive environment with trusted adults.
- Fun and organized program examples: character building, financial literacy, internet safety, bully prevention, mentoring, drug and alcohol prevention, leadership activities, volunteering, rec room tournaments, guided arts & crafts, gym programs and so much more.
- Soda Creek Elementary students are met by BGC staff and escorted to the club.
- Emerald Mountain students are escorted by Emerald Mountain school staff
- Strawberry Park Elementary & Steamboat Springs Middle School students ride the bus, Route 24 (for questions contact your school)
- Sleeping Giant Elementary students ride bus 14 to the Club
7:30am-6pm (select school days off)
During school in-service days, many holidays and throughout summer vacation, the Club is open for Play Days. Play Days are $15 per day. Please see the Calendar page for the Play Day schedule.
The Steamboat Springs Club is located at the 8th Street Gym between Pine and Aspen Streets inside the Steamboat Springs School District Administration Office. The entrance is behind the chain-linked fence on the corner of 8th and Aspen.
PO Box 776410
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
325 7th Street
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487