The Boys & Girls Clubs of Steamboat Springs provides a safe, positive place for the kids in the Steamboat community. Our Clubs have full time, part time, and junior staff youth development professionals, who mentor, teach and play with the youth we serve.
- Our annual membership is $25 per child. The after school program is FREE with our membership.
- After school programs include snack time, homework help, organized youth development programs, fun games and outdoor activities in a safe and positive environment with trusted adults.
- Fun and organized program examples: character building, financial literacy, internet safety, bully prevention, mentoring, drug and alcohol prevention, leadership activities, volunteering, rec room tournaments, guided arts & crafts, gym programs and so much more.
- Soda Creek Elementary students are met by BGC staff and escorted to the club.
- Emerald Mountain students are escorted by Emerald Mountain school staff
- Strawberry Park Elementary & Steamboat Springs Middle School students ride the bus, Route 20 (for questions contact your school). Steamboat Springs High School students take but 42.
7:30am-6pm (select school days off)
During school in-service days, many holidays and throughout summer vacation, the Club is open for Play Days. Play Days are $1 per hour with membership. Field Trips are offered at an additional cost. Please see the bottom of the calendar for the Play Day schedule.
Monday – Friday 7:30am-6pm
During summer vacation, the Club is open from 7:30am-6:00pm with fun activities and exciting field trips. See the Club calendar for more information and specific closure dates. The summer camp is a drop-in program, open to all interested youth between the ages of 6-18. Please call the Club for more details. The cost is $1 per hour or $350 for the entire summer with annual membership. We serve a light breakfast at 9:00am. Parents are asked to pack a lunch (no microwave or fridge available) including a water bottle for all our daily activities. We also serve a snack at 3:00pm.
The Steamboat Springs Club is located at the 8th Street Gym between Pine and Aspen Streets inside the Steamboat Springs School District Administration Office.
PO Box 776410
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
325 7th Street
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487