The Boys & Girls Clubs of Craig provides a safe, positive place for the kids in the Craig community. Our Clubs have full time, part time, and junior staff youth development professionals, who mentor, teach and play with the youth we serve.
After School Program
- Our annual membership is $25 per child. The after school program is FREE with our membership
- We serve children ages 6-18 years of age
- After school programs includes a HOT MEAL, homework help, organized youth development programs, fun games and activities in a safe and positive environment with trusted adults
- Fun and organized program examples: character building through Cowboy Ethics & Happy Trails, financial literacy, internet safety, bully prevention, mentoring, drug and alcohol prevention, leadership activities, volunteering, rec room tournaments, guided arts & crafts, gym programs and so much more
- Transportation from all MCSD schools is provided during school days
7:30am-6pm (select school days off)
On most school days off the BGC is open for Play Days with organized programs all day. Play Days are $15 per day with our membership. Snacks and lunch are provided on school days off at the Craig Club. Field trips are offered at an additional cost. Please see the bottom of calendar for the Play Day schedule.
The Craig Club is located at 1324 East Highway 40, just east of the Fair Grounds.
PO Box 1251?Craig, CO 81626
1324 East Highway 40?Craig, CO 81625