Join our monthly giving program, and join the club of committed donors that provide reliable sources of income to the club and its members.
Great Gifts Mean Great Futures
You can make a difference in the life of a child with your generous gift. 100% of your contributions go directly to programs and services.
Join our monthly giving program, and become one of a multitude of committed donors that provide reliable sources of income to the club and its members. Monthly donations are simple. By enrolling in our automatic debit system, you can set up automatic transfers in any amount; Remember, every gift matters, and no amount is ever too small.
For as little as $10 a month, you can positively impact your community. Your contribution ensures that all of the children in Moffat and Routt counties have a safe and supportive community of committed individuals who inspire and assist them to Be Great.
Benefits of Giving Monthly
- You can spread your donation out over a 12 month period, allowing you to make the largest impact with a minimal upfront cost.
- You will receive regular club updates, including information on how your dollar is positively impacting children in and around your community.
- The flexibility to increase or decrease your giving amount at any time.
- Annual Tax statement.
- The knowledge that your gift is making Routt and Moffat counties better places for children, one month at a time.
For information on how you can join our monthly donors club, please contact Celina Taylor at 970.871.9162.
BE THE ANSWER with a One Time Gift
You can make a difference in the life of a child by sponsoring a year’s worth of membership and expenses at the Boys & Girls Club. 100% of your contributions go directly to programs and services for our kids.
Examples of how your contribution can help:
- $50 buys art supplies for one program cycle
- $100 buys incentives for our positive reward system, “Club Bucks”
- $250 provides summer camp for one member
- $600 sponsors a child for a year
- $1,000 sponsors a day at the Club
- $2,500 provides daily snacks for three months
- $5,000 provides homework help, tutoring and leadership programs for a month
- $10,000 gives middle school members a safe and positive place to “hang out” with professionally trained adults